PermaTherm is dedicated to providing our customers with products that are made specifically for your needs. We offer large-scale walk-in coolers and freezers for industrial warehouse spaces so you can be sure to keep your products fresh for the consumers. The only difference between our walk-in coolers and walk-in freezers is the temperature! Our panels specialize in keeping the cold air contained for long periods of time, which makes it easy for products to be cooled down quickly while reducing heat loss.
- Temperature ranges between 33 and 35 degrees.
- Frequently used for meat, produce, and dairy
- Best for industrial warehouse spaces
- Maintains temperatures at 32 degrees or less
- Used for meats and ready-to-eat vegetables
- Designed for large-scale use
- Walk-In Cooler Construction
What sets us apart
We want to help you through the entire process. We can help you with everything from deciding what customizations you may need to making sure the logistics of installation have been thoroughly planned. We are your one-stop shop – ready to step in whenever you need us. We want to provide our customers with superb service, but also want to provide panels that offer:
- Permanent R-value over life of building
- Rapid installation
- EPS that is HCFC and CFC free
- Lowest operating cost over building life
- And much more!
If an industrial warehouse-sized walk-in freezer is too much for you, we also offer small coolers and freezers that can be attached or placed side by side. We want to make sure that we have everything you need to keep your products cold or frozen, whether it be cold storage for your coffee shop or a large-scale project – we’re here to help!
Our team is ready to help with any questions you may have. If you would like to learn more about our walk-in freezers and what sets PermaTherm apart, contact us!